I always hear about how busy moms are. They have to take care of the house, the kids, their jobs, and so many other things. Sometimes, hearing all of those stories makes me question wanting to become a mother in the future because I feel entirely too busy now. Where does anyone find the time?
I constantly feel the need to be involved in many different activities and hobbies, but then I drive myself crazy trying to find time for all of them. I've always been one to feel like I'm not doing enough. I am constantly trying to better prepare myself for my job, but I also want to explore my creative and intellectual hobbies as well. I tend to take too much on, and then I'm disappointed when I can't fit it all in.
How can I choose, though? I truly enjoy all of the hobbies I take on, but I clearly don't have time for all of them. I'm trying to become a runner, be involved in school activities, create products for Teachers Pay Teachers, write a blog, improve my house, play video games (not a typical high priority, but I enjoy it), and keep up with current young adult fiction. There is never enough time for it all. However, each is important to me.
It's not like I don't ever plan. I keep a planner with me all of the time. I've even tried to plan by hour, but it never seems to work out. I often don't factor in the need for free time away from these activities... or sleep. I feel like I'm constantly seeing other people be part of so many things, but I just can't figure out how. It just leads to more stress and more disappointment when I can't do it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment