Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I've Got It!

I said before that I was worried that I was no longer learning.  I honestly miss having school projects to do.  I miss research and creating something.  Alas, I might have finally solved this problem, plus another problem I've been having lately (having very little money).

There is this wonderful website called Teachers Pay Teachers.  I have been there many times before, but only to gain resources.  Teachers create lessons, units, organizational devices, and many other things, and sell them on this website.  They know what teachers need, and you can find some of the neatest things on there.

Well, last week, as I was creating baby shower games for a friend's shower coming up, my mom was commenting on how well I create things on the computer.  I know compliments usually don't mean much coming from moms, but she is not the only one to ever pay me this compliment.  At an organization I was part of in college, it was my job to make the newsletters, flyers, and brochures.  I actually really love being creative on the computer.  It makes me feel better about my lack of artistic skill when it comes to drawing and such.

Yesterday, I had one of the wonderful "Aha!" moments.  Why can't I be the one creating and selling cool looking teaching materials on TpT? I already have a page full of ideas.  I officially have a seller's account.  All I need now, is time to create and to pray that people like and want to buy my products.  I can't wait to write about my first sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment